Enabling Structured Object Management (SOM)
Webinar: Enabling Structured Object Management (SOM) through enhanced Geospatial eXploitation Products™ (GXP®) workflows.
Through an engaging scenario involving the collection of maritime data over time in the Suez Canal, attendees will learn how:
- Effective SOM is enabled by Object Based Production (OBP) workflows
- SOCET GXP’s Activity Reporting Tool (ART) can be used to discover data in the Feature Object Database (FODB)
- The FODB can be visualized through GXP WebView and shared across the GXP product suite
- SOCET GXP ART and GXP WebView SOM tools enable the sharing of intelligence throughout the enterprise as attributed features collected over time
- The FODB is designed to support analytics that can answer complex intelligence questions and identify relationships between objects